I was very happy with christmas, I received everything I wanted. First time ever. I got a wooden swift from my mom, a new spindle and fibre (including cashmere) and an orfice hook for my wheel from my sister in law and a lot of knit picks yarn from Jeremy. I have so many projects in mind I can't wait to get started.
Friday, January 1, 2010
New Year
Happy new year everyone! It will be hard to top last year with all I learned in knitting and spinning, all the travelling Jeremy and I did and our new house. This year I am looking forward to much of the same. I am taking an intermediate spinning class in Feb and I am going to try to do more spinning this year. I am also going to try to finish projects before I start 5 new ones. (maybe)
I was very happy with christmas, I received everything I wanted. First time ever. I got a wooden swift from my mom, a new spindle and fibre (including cashmere) and an orfice hook for my wheel from my sister in law and a lot of knit picks yarn from Jeremy. I have so many projects in mind I can't wait to get started.
I was very happy with christmas, I received everything I wanted. First time ever. I got a wooden swift from my mom, a new spindle and fibre (including cashmere) and an orfice hook for my wheel from my sister in law and a lot of knit picks yarn from Jeremy. I have so many projects in mind I can't wait to get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that's a huge pile of knit picks yarn! I just placed an order for some stuff too including the harmony dpn set. And I finally signed up for the beginner's spinning class in Feb :) can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOooh dpn set! You'll have to let me know how they are. I bought the Harmony cable needles but haven't tried them yet. You will really like the spinning class, I came home every night wanting to show Jeremy what I did and learned :)
ReplyDelete