I have a new baby niece named Emily who was born on my birthday (July 20th) it was such a nice surprise! I really wanted her to share a birthday with me and I was really hoping for a girl and I got both! Now I am rushing to make a baby baby blanket. I have made a few pairs of socks for her and a hat as well as a sweater (which was another reason I wanted a girl, because I didn't have a boy sweater made) She is very healthy and a nice baby to be around, very happy. So now I get to share birthdays (and cake) with my new niece forever. My nephew Kale is really gentle with her, he keeps kissing and hugging her, he knows she is a baby but he doesn't know she is real. He keeps feeling her face and touching her hands and is very curious... he will be 2 in october, he's so much fun :)

Today I also have now lost 30 lbs! I am starting to feel better about myself and not have as many breathing problems. It's nice when your clothes are too big and I have to keep pulling up my pants. I was even able to put on a ring that my grandma gave me that I have had since I was 13. I had worn it from 13 up until a couple years ago when it got too tight. I am now wearing the ring again! The diet I am on is called Innovacure. It is a very low sugar/carb diet. I like it and it works. We started the diet on June 1st. Jeremy is almost down to his ideal weight but I still have a lot more to lose. It is easier now that I have been loosing to keep eating right. We have caved now and then but hey if you heard about Cold Stone Creamery you'd give in once or twice too :P
Beautiful children! And congrats on the weight loss - 30 lbs. is a lot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Susan :) They are the only children in the family so they get lots of attention.
ReplyDeletegreat job! I think I need to go on that diet! and congrats she is beautiful! You are a lucky Auntie!
ReplyDeleteLindsay