Our yard is going to need some work, it looks a little dismal this early in the season, but we got in a few weeks of bbq'ing.
Our cats have had a little cabin fever and were itching to get out for some fresh air.
I have also done abit of spinning. I spun about 300 yards of fingering weight BFL. I am also spinning some merino/silk but only have one bobbin so far.... a very full bobbin (110 g of fibre)
Nice BBQ! and lovely spinning, I can't wait till we move and i have more time for spinning! I do about 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night right now. hope you had great fun with your nephew on Monday night!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
The BFL is beautiful too! It's very even throughout, which I'm trying to do too. And your cats seemed to enjoy themselves out in the yard.
ReplyDeleteThe cats are fiends for the outside now! The BBQ has been awesome, we have used it almost everynight.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments on the spinning my first yarn was so underplyed that when I tried knitting with it it came undone and I had to take a couple days to re-ply it. So now I try to slightly overply.