So lets just say that you had to make stuff for a spinning guild fibre arts sale and it has to be made 100% out of handspun... what would you make? Or if you were going to a sale like this what would you buy?
I was hoping to just put in some handspun skeins because if they don't sell I can always use them (but does that look lazy?) I am having a hard time coming up with simple/useful patterns that would look good with handspun without "wasting" it. I also don't really have a lot of time to do this (a couple weeks) So far the only idea I have come up with is felted bowls, but are they sell-able? This is my first year in the guild too so I don't want to look silly and have lame stuff...so please help!!
hats, fingerless gloves, with winter coming those would be popular, and quick!
ReplyDeleteI decided after much thinking that I am just going to put in some handspun skeins. After looking at copyright info it was more of a hassle to knit items for profit than it was worth.
ReplyDelete