I just wanted to announce that we adopted a dog today! Her name is Pan (we are going to change it) she is a 2 year old basset hound. She is very cute and very friendly! She likes cats and dog and is good with kids. This is good because we have two cats (who like dogs) and we will be taking her with us when we go to my parent's house with my brother and sisters dogs. We get her on thursday so today we went out and bought her a bunch of toys and a new leash and collar. I'm SO excited!! Here are a couple pics and a video:
(note: many of them are blurry because she was so excited)
Awwww, she's adorable! Congrats on getting her :) I'll have to meet her later.
ReplyDeleteOh she is very cute!!!! Congrats!! i guess you will have to knit her some sweaters!
ReplyDeleteAwww, she looks like a real sweetheart :) Congratulations to you all :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I hope you can all meet her. And you're right Lindsay, thats one thing I mentioned to Jeremy "this means I can knit her a dog sweater!" It will have to be super long though, shes a large dog in a medium size dog's body. I just really love how happy she was with her tail whipping around. we are going to go back to the humane society today and give her, her new collar and take her for a walk. She will be good for us, and force us to get out and be active more. We were lucky, we went right when they opened and there was a big line up and 3 people wanted to see her but we were first!
ReplyDeleteYou guys got really lucky then! She looks like a really happy dog :)
ReplyDelete