Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome Emily!

This weekend, my mom, sister (Nancy), and I put on a baby shower for my sister-in-law Melissa and my new neice Emily. My nephew Kale was there too. (Heavy picture post) My mom gave Kale a superman cape and he didn't really wear it but when my sister put it on the dog (Rowan) Kale and another little girl there thought he was a "Super Dog" and wouldn't leave him alone haha Rowan was ok with the attention :P












Emily is such a well behaved baby, she seldom cries and she slept practically through the whole party.







And this is how I felt at the end of it...




I actually went to bed at 8:00 that night

2 comments:

  1. awe! She is super cute!! looks like it was a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children! I can already see that Emily looks like her big brother.

    ReplyDelete